Monday, February 15, 2010

"I went to a Scotch tasting and a Hugh Grant movie broke out"

That was a quote from one of the party goers at the Ridley's annual Robert Burns bash shortly after I proposed to Elisa. That's right, as the photos prove below, with nearly 100 people on hand, including my own parents, I made a special toast to our families, Max and the woman I can now happily call my fiancée.

It started with the ceremonial entrance of the haggis followed by a toast and...

A simple question... "Elisa, will you marry me?"

That's a yes!

And with our little Scotsman looking on,
a kiss to living happily ever after

Eat your heart out, Hugh.

2 comments:

ella and ethan said...

How great! Congratulations, guys!

Katherine said...

Aw, yay, you guys! Congrats! Thanks for sharing the photos. Love.